Error in building driver

I was following the directions on building the driver and I am running into this error on the build
– ALL PACKAGES: package_compress;package_contrib;package_core;package_crypto;package_db;package_develop;package_math;package_matrix;package_mudlib_stats;package_ops;package_parser;package_pcre;package_sha1;package_sockets;package_trim;package_uids
CMake Error at /usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cmake/data/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:137 (message):
Could NOT find Libevent: Found unsuitable version “”, but required is at
least “2.0” (found /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libevent.so)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/cmake/data/share/cmake-3.13/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:376 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
cmake/FindLibevent.cmake:82 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
src/CMakeLists.txt:213 (find_package)

I have all the libs installed that are listed including libevent-dev and libevent-2.0-5 so the file that is needed should be there.

Here is the message that I am getting in the error log.
Run Build Command:"/usr/bin/make" “cmTC_733f3/fast”
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTC_733f3.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTC_733f3.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/sean/fluffos/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’
Building CXX object CMakeFiles/cmTC_733f3.dir/CheckIncludeFile.cxx.o
/usr/bin/c++ -std=c++11 -o CMakeFiles/cmTC_733f3.dir/CheckIncludeFile.cxx.o -c /home/sean/fluffos/build/CMakeFiles
/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.cxx
/home/sean/fluffos/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CheckIncludeFile.cxx:1:24: fatal error: sys/rusage.h: No such file or di
rectory
compilation terminated.
CMakeFiles/cmTC_733f3.dir/build.make:65: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/cmTC_733f3.dir/CheckIncludeFile.cxx.o’ failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/cmTC_733f3.dir/CheckIncludeFile.cxx.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/sean/fluffos/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp’
Makefile:121: recipe for target ‘cmTC_733f3/fast’ failed
make: *** [cmTC_733f3/fast] Error 2

If I am reading this correctly it looks like it is failing to create the c++ header file rusage.h
I’m not sure how to fix this.
Any help appreciated.

This issue has been fixed, I believe.